Despatch and stock location
Our stock is warehoused in Melbourne, Australia.
Our stock is not located overseas - which also means that you do not have the high expense of having to send your camera off shore should your require warranty repairs.
- Items are shipped within 2 business days (48 hours) of payment being received.
- Shipping is via Australia Post Eparcel / Start Track Express or Couriers Please - the choice depends on your location. All freight is fully tracked and signed.
- You will receive full tracking to the email as nominated in your account that you have set up on Foscam Australia.
- Should no one be present to accept your order - a card in your post box advising of the post office or re-issue details for the parcel. Please note that as a general rule - freight will only be held by the freight company for 12 days from initial attempted delivery.
- Authority to leave unsigned and unattended may be given by listing this in the order comments field. If authority to leave is given please note, that Foscam Australia only accepts responsibility for your goods up until we have received notification that they have been left at your nominated address if you choose to have items left without signature - Foscam Australia are not libel for any loss or damage after the delivery company has advised of delivery.
- Estimated expected delivery times are given by Australia Post or other services are estimates only and on occasion mail may be delayed and Foscam Australia does not accept responsibility for 3rd party delays.
Australia wide shipping on all items is inclusive in published prices where noted.
Return to sender charges for puchaser entered incorrect or incomplete addresses
Please note that from 2015 Australia Post now charge a $15 flat rate for return to sender items sent back to Foscam Australia. These are items whereby the purchaser has inputted an incorrect or incomplete address in their Foscam Australia account. The purchaser accepts full liability for the return postage costs as chaged to Foscam Australia at $15 per return to send item. Should the purchaser wish to have their items resent to correct and complete address they then agree to accept charges that Foscam Australia will incur to send the parcel to a correct and complete address. Foscam Australia will endeavour to pass on these purchaser incurred postage charges at cost to the purchaser.
How long will it take to receive my parcel
Standard tracked and signed shipping is included in every order. The Australia Post terms and conditions surrounding freight delivery times to your destination via Australi Post are available here
When camera returns will not be accepted
- Should the camera's serial number no longer be on the unit, no longer able to be read or not fully visible
- If the camera is not adequately packaged
- If the camera is not placed within outer packing ie a box or a bag
- If the camera is returned in the Foscam box and unpackaged with an external box or bag
Warranty returns – do I need to return to China or Melbourne, Australia?
When you purchase from Foscam Australia, you do not need to send your item offshore to China or to any other country you purchased from. All warranty repairs / replacements are handled via our Australian office.
Freight charges relating to warranty Items
- Warranty repairs or replacement of goods is free of charge, however freight charges to our premises (located in Melbourne) are required to be paid by the customer.
- Any forwarded returns will not be accepted.
- Our Dead on Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from purchase date.
- Any products sent in for warranty claim will be checked to access fault prior to sending out for repairs.
- Freight returns on items are applicable for domestic returns only.
Out of Stock (Back-Order) Items
If Foscam Australia no longer stocks an item that is sent in for warranty repairs or if that item is simply out of stock, you will be notified via email of two options:
1) You will be sent a comparable replacement item - ie the stock item superseding the model as sent in for repair
2) Should this comparable item not be in stock, at Foscam Australia’s sole discretion, a refund at the current market value of the product may be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
Change of mind returns
- It is our client's responsibility to conduct sufficient research into their purchased products specifications prior to purchase. This includes compatibility of hardware and software with their purchased goods.
- All products purchased from Foscam Australia are covered by a 7 day refund policy.
- In the rare occurrence that a ‘change of mind refund’ should occur - a 15% restocking fee is applicable to cameras and accessories purchased within the same order. The restocking fee comprises the cost for Foscam Australia to ship the product to you and also the man hours spent sending / recouping / restocking / reselling these items.
- For change of mind returns on accessories: the postage costs incurred when sending the purchased item/s to client, will be deducted from any refunded monies. The minimum postage amount charged will be $10 for a single item and for items above a single sale - postage will be charged at cost.
Qualifying for a change of mind return refund
- To qualify for a refund of purchase price, less the restocking fee, the returned goods must have been purchased from Foscam Australia and must be returned in the condition that they were sent, including original packaging with all accessories and inclusions as originally sent to you the customer.
- The returned goods must be adequately packaged and items that are not wrapped and adequately packaged will not be accepted.
PO Box details for returns
Please note that you will be returning to a PO Box, as some courier companies will only ship to a street address. As our warehouse is not manned full time we are not able to supply a street address. Should you wish to use a courier please check before sending, as they have a habit of accepting the item and then advising that a delivery cannot be made and this could make the process protracted and costly from your end.
PO Box 554
Hawthorn, VIC, 3122
Additional fees and charges
- Should an item be sent to Foscam Australia in error, we will require return postage fees to yourself to be paid prior to the item being despatched.
- Should a returned item be found to be not faulty on return, Foscam Australia does not accept responsibility for return postage to client.
For any further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org