Foscam warranty return process
To initiate the warranty return process on Foscam units and accessories - we require email@example.com to be contacted and the following details are required:
1) Store Purchased from: Foscam Australia / The Mangocam Store / Foscam Australia on Ebay (please note we do not supply warranty services to units that are not purchase off one of our stores. Your purchase point will be able to assist)
2) Purchase name
3) Order ID number
4) Model ie FI9900P
5) Serial number starting with FI
6) Detailed description outlining issue that has been experienced
Once these details are received we will trouble-shoot the issues with you and determine the best process to get your unit up and running again.
Please note that we will require your purchase name and order ID number with any return cameras that have been logged with support in order to initiate the warranty replacement / repair process.
If our tech team requires the unit to be sent back under warranty - we will advise an RA number. This RA number is required to be clearly written next to the returner's name on the outside of the mail package. Items cannot be processed without a RA number.
We require you to send back your unit and all accessories for a warranty claim.
Foscam Australia accepts no resposiblity for items that we have not sent that go missing in the post or are damaged due to inadequate packing on arrival at our offices.
Current warranty processing time is @14 business days - this can vary due ot work load.
When returns will not be accepted
- If a camera is returned without protective packing or in the Foscam box without outer packaging
- The RA number as advised is not clearly written on the mail packaging along with the returner's name
- Should the camera's serial number no longer be on the unit, no longer able to be read or not fully visible
- When warranty seals have been removed or damaged
- When the unit has been water damaged
Warranty void notes and charges
- If a cameras or any accessory has been modified in any way - any warranty claim is void. A 15% restocking fee plus postage charges, will be charged to return to sender
- If a camera has been received for warranty repairs and the fault cannot be replicated in our lab. A 15% restocking fee plus postage charges, will be charged to return to sender
- If a cameras or any accessory has been water damaged - any warranty claim is void. A 15% restocking fee plus postage charges, will be charged to return to sender
Freight charges relating to warranty Items
- Warranty repairs or replacement of goods is free of charge
- Freight charges to our premises (located in Melbourne) are required to be paid by the customer
- Any forwarded returns will not be accepted
- Any products sent in for warranty claim will be checked to access fault prior to sending out for repairs - if not fault is found please see warranty void notes and charges
- Freight returns on items are applicable for domestic returns only
- Foscam Australia accepts no resposiblity for items that we have not sent that go missing in the post or are damaged due to inadequate packing on arrival at our offices
Out of stock (back-order) items
If Foscam Australia no longer stocks an item that is sent in for warranty repairs or if that item is out of stock, you will be notified via email of two options:
1) Should the unit have been purchased new in the last 3 months - you will receive the stock item if available that superceded the model as originally purchased.
2) Should this comparable item not be in stock, at Foscam Australia’s sole discretion, a refund at the current market value of the product may be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
3) Should the item have been purchased as a refurbished unit - this unit will be replaced with another refurbished unit under the warranty period as nomintaed in the term of sales. Should a replacement warranty unit not be available, at Foscam Australia’s sole discretion, a refund at the current market value of the product may be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
Change of mind returns
- It is our client's responsibility to conduct sufficient research into their purchased products specifications prior to purchase. This includes compatibility of hardware and software with their purchased goods.
- In the rare occurrence that a ‘change of mind refund’ should occur - a 15% restocking fee is applicable to cameras and accessories purchased within the same order. This fee is charged as these items cannot be resold as they have been handled.
- The restocking fee comprises the cost for Foscam Australia to ship the product to you and also the man hours spent sending, recouping and restocking these items.
- For change of mind returns on accessories: the postage costs incurred when sending the purchased item/s to client, will be deducted from any refunded monies - the minimum postage charge in this instance is $15.
Qualifying for a change of mind return refund
- To qualify for a refund of purchase price, less the restocking fee, the returned goods must have been purchased from Foscam Australia and must be returned in the condition that they were sent, including original packaging with all accessories and inclusions as originally sent to you the customer.
- The returned goods must be adequately packaged and items that are not wrapped and adequately packaged will not be accepted.
Return address details for Foscam returns
Once we have issued a RA number we will provide a return address to ship goods to.
Additional fees and charges
- Should an item be sent to Foscam Australia in error, we will require return postage fees to yourself to be paid prior to the item being despatched
- Should a returned item be found to be not faulty on return, Foscam Australia does not accept responsibility for return postage to client
- Please see all other charges above relating to non faulty returned items
Third Party accessories and notes
- The warranty terms and conditions for all third party accessories are dictated by the manufacturer
- For any warranty claims on third party items please contact the manufacturer directly
- Foscam Australia is not responsible for any third party peripherals used with Foscam units and or any damage they may cause
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org